The Dirty Sandwich is The Ultimate Swiss Army Knife for musicians. It is a True Bypass looper, to get those tonesucking old (or new cheap) pedals back on your menu, with a boost if wanted and a very classy overdrive if required. Without sucking on your tone (at all) when not used.
Another great option is to put multiple effects in the loop so you can engage and bypass them with one tap of your toe! The options to adjust the volume of the looped chain and to throw in a separate (fully adjustable) boost make the pedal unique and a great weapon of choice for lead guitar.
The Big John Dirty Sandwich is a True Bypass Effect Looper with some really useful extra's. Once you have it, it will keep pleasing you as it always has the sound you need at the touch of a button.
Like all Big John effects, it has not only unique great analog sound, great quality and a catchy name... It also has superb functionality for the working musican: Guitarplayers, bassplayers, other musicians and sound-technicians.
- Switchable True Bypass Effects Loop
- Volume Control for the Loop (controls the FX-return signal)
- Powerful, Switchable Clean Booster, that will go into an adjustable overdrive from just a sweet edge to full distortion when fully cranked
- Power Distribution for another pedal
- Useable as an A/B switchbox with full volume controls for 2 basses, guitars or synths, mics, etc.
(check the quick-overlook diagram in the user manual)
This stompbox is designed for guitar as well as for bass guitar and synth, and also Vocalists, Bluesharp-players, Sound Engineers love to have it in their signal chain. Download the Manual to check out all the details.